Ads

Passion by Lauren Kate


Wow, that was the first thing that came to my mind, just wow. It's different than the other two, for one it has more color, which I like. Lauren Kate did hit the major jackpot with her cover artist. I specially like the contrast in the sky, the brownish with the dark blue. You get to see half her face too. All her covers are amazing!

Let's go on a little trip down Memory Lane...

Fallen Torment

They all are amazing! I don't even know which would be my favorite really, I like Torment a lot, but then I look at Fallen, and then I look at Passion... They all have this very Gothic look that I really like. It just works.

What's your favorite Fallen cover? What do you think about the Passion cover? Do you like it?

**EDIT: I found this at Book ♥ Soulmates, it's what Lauren has to say about the cover:
"When I started writing Passion, I knew the series was bursting into some very exciting uncharted territory. This chase backwards through time, with each chapter set in a different country and a different century across five thousand years is undoubtedly the most romantic, most intense, most…passionate book I’ve ever written–and I think you’ll agree it has the cover to match. I love the dramatic bursts of color, the intensity and desolation of the backdrop, and of course, the dress. It’s also the perfect book to show just a hint of Luce’s face. I am counting down the days until I can share the book with you, but in the meantime, I hope you love the cover as much as I do."
I agree with her!! I see the passion in the colors, the cover is beautiful!!

PS; comment here and get an extra entry on my Goodbye 2010 contest ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

sportscars (225) Available (164) prints (155) Ferrari (148) F1 70's (125) Rally (86) drawings (86) porsche (78) 2012 Movie (74) F1 60's (65) McLaren (55) Nascar (54) Lotus (44) starts (43) mercedes (39) modal verb (39) activity (36) Audi (34) Red Bull (34) pioneers (34) F1 50's. (33) F1 80's+90's (32) on the road (32) Ford (31) 2011 Movie (29) Tyrrell (29) simple past (29) F1 2007 (28) Renault (26) 2000-10 Movie (25) Drama (25) Indy (25) silver arrows (25) BRM (24) F1 2008 (24) F1 2009 (24) Demo's (23) F1 20's+30's (23) F3 (23) press (23) Action (22) Alfa (22) Hamilton (22) Thriller (21) alms (21) martini (21) peugeot (20) F1 2010 (19) conditionals (19) Lancia (18) present perfect (18) Horror (16) brabham (16) BMW (15) Fiat (15) simple present (15) Williams (14) adverbs (14) Animation (13) passive voice (13) past modal verb (13) adjectives (12) models (12) Brawn (11) CanAm (11) Citroen (11) Panduan (11) Sci-Fi (11) Bollywood (10) F1 2011 (10) asking questions (10) 2nd conditional (9) Advanture (9) Aston Martin (9) Comedy (9) can (9) past continuous (9) simple past x past continuous (9) past modals for regrets (8) relative clauses (8) comparatives (7) conjunctions (7) determiners (7) filmcars (7) future (7) maserati (7) past perfect (7) 3rd conditional (6) F1 50's (6) Music (6) fangio (6) figures of speech (6) imperative forms (6) paragraph writing (6) used to (6) Dakar (5) Romance (5) Subaru (5) cooper (5) f (5) f1 2013 (5) past modals for speculation (5) present continuous (5) pronouns (5) quantifiers (5) Documentary (4) Family (4) Fantasy (4) adverb clauses (4) f1 2012 (4) functional language (4) modal verb for advice (4) modal verbs for prohibition and obligation (4) possessives (4) reported speech (4) restrictive relative clauses (4) simple past x past perfect (4) simple past x present perfect (4) superlative (4) there to be (4) unrestrictive relative clauses (4) War (3) adverbs of frequency (3) adversative conjunctions (3) comparatives with nouns (3) countable x noncountable (3) have you ever...? (3) idioms (3) intensifying expressions (3) interrogatives (3) le mans (3) modal verbs for permission (3) moto (3) prepositions (3) racing numbers (3) to be supposed to (3) transitions (3) verb patterns (3) 2013 (2) Biography (2) Downloading the Segments (2) F5000 (2) History (2) Sport (2) adjectives x adverbs (2) articles (2) bentley (2) both neither either (2) causative verbs (2) comparatives with adjectives and nouns (2) compound adjectives (2) conditionals mixed tenses (2) connectors (2) could (2) dangling modifiers (2) dialog writing (2) f2 (2) future perfect (2) future will (2) gerund (2) giving directions (2) in case (2) in case x in case of (2) included questions (2) indirect questions (2) interrogative sentences (2) inversion after negation adverbs (2) lola (2) metaphors (2) modal verb for speculation (2) paired conjunctions (2) passive x active voice (2) possessive adjectives (2) present perfect progressive (2) present perfect x present perfect progressive (2) short answers (2) since x for (2) so x such (2) story writing (2) subjunctive (2) time clauses (2) to be able to (2) too x either (2) verbs of urgency (2) wish / if only (2) 3D (1) China Movie (1) Compound Nouns with Some Any No Every (1) Describing People's Physical Characteristics (1) Disaster (1) Indonesia (1) Konser (1) Like to + Verb x Like + Noun (1) Mystery (1) Taiwan Movie (1) calendar (1) can x may (1) cleft sentences (1) comparatives - double comparatives (1) comparatives and superlatives (1) comparatives of quantity (1) conjunctions x transitions (1) demonstrative pronouns (1) during x while (1) enough x too (1) etymology (1) expressing likes x dislikes (1) expressing opinions (1) f1 (1) f1 3 (1) f17 (1) figurative x literal meaning (1) future continuous (1) future with be going to (1) giving orders/instructions with WILL (1) greetings (1) had better x would rather (1) have got (noun) x have got to (verb) (1) have x be (1) have x get something done (1) have you ever...? x would you ever...? (1) homophones x homographs (1) indeed x at all (1) indefinite articles (1) infinitive (1) jaguar (1) l (1) letters of complaints (1) may (1) modal verb - passive voice (1) modal verb - rules with will or may (1) modal verb for ability (1) modal verbs for possibility (1) must (1) narratives (1) no matter... (1) non-count-nouns made countable (1) noun modifiers (1) numerals (1) numeralshttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif (1) onomatopoeia (1) opel (1) ordinal numbers (1) participial adjectives (1) participial adjectives ING x ED (1) participial phrases (1) past perfect continuous (1) past perfect with never (1) past perfect x past perfect continuous (1) personification (1) phrasal verbs (1) planes (1) possessive pronouns (1) pre-determiners: what and such (1) present perfect with JUST (1) quantifiers with countable x uncoountable (1) reading (1) reflexive pronouns (1) relative clauses with prepositions (1) reported x direct speach (1) restrictive x unrestrictive relative clauses (1) rules with NO (1) scanning - reading (1) sequence words (1) should (1) similes (1) similes x metaphors (1) simple present x present continuous (1) simple present x simple past (1) so x because (since) (1) so x so that (1) so x too (1) superlative with nouns (1) tag questions (1) this that these those (1) tips (1) to be supposed to x to be able to (1) toys (1) used to x would (1) verb + gerund or infinitive (1) wh-questions (1) whereas and while (1) while x during (1) wish (1) would you ever... (1)

Archives

Powered by Blogger.